Commercial Real Estate Financing
Fund Your Next Commercial Real Estate Project With Success
For any commercial real estate program to be successful, you need access to a consistent, reliable source of capital. At WiseCap Funding, we are prepared to provide the commercial real estate financing solutions your organization needs and wants.
Our Program Options
We realize that every commercial real estate project is different, so we provide a variety of financing programs to meet the diverse needs of our client base:
- Conventional programs—Some of the properties we consider for this funding program include self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, and multifamily housing. We offer loans worth up to $100,000,000.
- Equity and mezzanine financing—Through this program, we can tailor the funding to meet the exact needs of our client’s situation.
- SBA7a and 504 loans—We offer 25-year terms for non-flagged and flagged hotels as well as interest rates as low as 4.5 percent.
- HUD and FHA lending—This program is meant for the rehabilitation, acquisition, and new construction of senior’s housing, healthcare facilities, hospitals, and multifamily rental housing.
- International financing—We have experience funding deals in Europe and Eurasia, but we are open to financing projects in other areas of the world.
- Bridge loans—If you need financing for a project quickly, we can provide financing worth up to $100,000,000 with variable rates worth up to 14 percent and 80 percent LTV.
- CMBS loans—These loans are backed by commercial properties that are combined into a pool, transferred to a trust, and then issued to investors in bond form.
We also offer an advantageous commercial construction funding program, which allows us to provide fixed financing in certain situations and loan amounts that range anywhere from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
Reach Out to Us Today
We are ready and waiting to meet all of your business’ financing needs. To find out more about our solutions and unique approach to funding, get in touch with us today.