Why a Merchant Cash Advance Might Be Your Best Friend
WiseCap Funding takes pride in its merchant cash advance offerings. Many small businesses run into snags no matter how long they’ve been in operation. If you need a boost in your operating capital, this type of advance may be perfect for you.
How it Works
Big financial institutions tend to shy away from lending money to smaller entities. As such, those business owners must find alternate methods of funding. You might qualify for a cash advance if you accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or other credit cards at your business. If you do
- Fill out an application
- Provide bank account information for the deposit
- Allow the advance to be paid back via future credit card sales
It really is that easy.
Choosing us for your advance comes with many benefits. We
- Finance up to $200,000 for each qualifying business location
- Remit approved funds within seven days
- Offer financing to many who were rejected elsewhere
- Do not assess an application fee, closing costs, or demand collateral
With our advance, you can use the money for whatever you need, including advertising or inventory. Your remittance will be based on your credit card sales, so your payments are not fixed.
Get the Cash You Need
Contact us here at WiseCap Funding to discuss a merchant cash advance further. We want to help you build your business.